If you would like to join the chapter, click on the membership form and either email or mail the form to Angie Bender.
Membership Dues Structure
Certified Member- $20 A Certified Member is required to be a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- A Certified Member is eligible to vote and hold offices in the Chapter
- A Certified Member is eligible to participate on Chapter Committee
- **Membership in the National Association is required
Associate Member -$25 An Associate is NOT required to be a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- An Associate member is eligible to participate on Chapter Committees
- ** Membership in the National Association is optional
Student Member – Free Student membership is free to active, full time students majoring in criminal justice, business administration or law. Student members must hold Student Associate membership with the National Association to qualify.
Note: The membership term begins in the fall of each year. Dues are not prorated.
*Annual Dues of the Southwest Ohio Chapter DO NOT include annual dues for the National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Visit www.acfe.com if you would like to join the National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.*